Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm still alive....

Wow! I can't believe it's been more than two months since I last posted anything here! Despite what my shameful negligence as a blogger would insinuate, I am still alive and well and still enjoy writing.

It's been a crazy summer, but things are beginning to return to "normal" again (whatever that is). And with that, I'm beginning to miss blogging enough to make time for it again.

I don't pretend to have anything earth-shattering to share here or a large following by any means, I've just always enjoyed writing and it helps me process things. I would write here even if no one ever read it. But if you do happen to stop by every once in a while, stay tuned... more posts are coming.

No comments:

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14