Thursday, February 21, 2008

Look out blogosphere--here I come!

I have finally entered the blogosphere! I know, I know, it's about time. I'm ashamed to admit that I've had this account for a while but have yet to post anything. So here's my first of hopefully many posts! I will try to update this frequently with whatever happens to be on my mind or going on in my life at any given moment. Thus, I decided to subtitle the blog "Random musings from the mind of Liz." I almost included a "read if you dare" warning. If I seem random or off my rocker at times, just tell yourself that the words here are just the rambling thoughts of a girl trying to process her day. Maybe that can rationalize occasional madness. :)

Hopefully, what I share in this blog will give you a little glimpse into my life. I plan to share information on here such as what God has been teaching me lately, thoughts on recent news and political issues, book and movie reviews, new recipes, photos (and hopefully soon, video!) and perhaps even links to some of my articles for class assignments. We'll see what happens. Maybe something that has touched my life recently will have a positive impact on you as well.

Well, off to continue more web design homework. Welcome to my blog and thanks for reading!

No comments:

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14