Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day 2008

The big day is here! Don't forget to go out and vote (if you haven't early voted already)! :)

Here are some neat tools for following election coverage tonight:
NBC Electoral College Interactive Map
Printable blank map of the U.S. (good for coloring in the results as they come in)
Explanation of the U.S. election system
WBIR's election coverage

I get to cover the election tonight from the Knox County Election Commission. I'll be the eyes and ears down there and call in updates as they come in. I'm excited that not only is this the first presidential election I get to vote in, but it's also the first one I get to be a part of as a journalist! :)

No comments:

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14