Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's Christmas time in the city

I've got to give it to our city's leaders. Over the past several years they have really tried to come up with ways to make the city more festive and have planned some nice holiday events for Knoxville to host. Here's a list of many of the key Christmas events going on around Knoxville throughout the rest of the month. I particularly enjoy the ice skating rink and holiday decorations in Market Square.

Another good local event to check out if you can is the Clarence Brown Theater's production of A Christmas Carol. I went to see it last year and plan to go again this year. They do an awesome, awesome job! Definitely worth going to see (if you're a UT student you get in for $5 with your student ID).

So if you're looking for something to do to celebrate the season over the next few weeks, check out some of these events!

No comments:

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14