Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

(From front to back) My youngest brother, me, my sister and my Dad in March 2011

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there--especially my own!

I am very blessed to have a father who serves the Lord and loves his family unconditionally. He isn't perfect, but I know he strives to be the best godly father and husband that he can be--with the Lord's help.

I could give countless examples of the many ways he has expressed his love for me or made a positive impact on my life, but unfortunately I don't have time at the moment.

My dad has always been one of my biggest cheerleaders in life and I'm very thankful that no matter what, I know I will always have his love. I also have no doubt that I wouldn't be the person I am today, without my dad and his influence in my life.

I love you, Dad!

No comments:

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14