Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thoughts on Candace Parker leaving the Lady Vols

In my online journalism class, we are currently learning about the basics of shooting and editing video. Last Thursday we divided into groups and went across campus shooting video for a man-on-the-street assignment. My classmates Emily and Todd and I asked the people we interviewed to respond to the question: How do you feel about Candace Parker opting out of her senior year to enter the WNBA draft?

We edited our video in class yesterday and loaded it onto YouTube. Sadly, the quality isn't that great since we used a digital camera (and it was really windy), but hey, it was the first attempt at video for all of us. Here are the results if you would like to check them out. (I shot the video on the first and last clips.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally made it to your blog! I like the snow pictures. I can't believe we used the same colors. I love pink.

Lauren Spuhler Krabbenhoft said...

Your group did a fantastic job with the question idea and editing! I can't wait to see what you come up with this week.

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14