Monday, April 14, 2008

I now own a video camera!

Yep. I finally bought a digital video camera Saturday night. I've been eyeing it for a while so when I noticed it was on sale, I bought it with my income tax refund money. It's pretty sweet. :)

I've been playing around with it some, but haven't had too much time to do a lot of exploring with it. After the next couple of weeks of school are over, I hope to get out and do more with it.

I have discovered, however, that my outgoing younger brother is a budding movie star and producer all in one six-year-old package. ;) If my camera is out, he is in front of it. And if I'm recording him, and he knows it, he will not hesitate to say, "Hey, Sissy, film this. Now film me. Now film this." I have some funny videos of him--some where he knows the camera is on and some where he doesn't--that I will try to post to YouTube in the near future. When I do I will also post an entry on the blog.

My sister also enjoys the spotlight. She loves drama and acting, so she's not one to run away from my camera either. I filmed a hilarious video of her lip-synching to a Relient K song and totally dramatizing it. I plan to post that one as well.

Owning a video camera is going to be fun and I can't wait to see what memories I'm able to capture and preserve on film.

No comments:

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14