Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring fever in full force

Well, it's that time of year. Spring is finally here! But this year, along with the joyous excitement of spring, I just realized I am suffering from an acute case of spring fever. I think it's been years since I've had it this bad (one of the reasons why I haven't blogged in a while--just too darn restless). As I was staring blankly at my computer screen a few minutes ago, the thought finally occurred to me that maybe the restlessness I've been fighting since spring break has a name: spring fever. So being in a bored state of mind, I decided to Google "spring fever" and see what I could find. I found an interesting definition of the malady on Answers.com. It describes me to a T right now, with the exception of the laziness. I'm still getting things done, I'm just really restless and not quite as productive as I usually am. So maybe that makes me a little lazy, but at least I'm not skipping class, ignoring assignments or calling in to work.

I guess I'll just have to keep persevering through the next few weeks and fight my way through this. Summer will be here before I know it...

No comments:

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14