Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Hannah!



On this day, twenty-one years ago, my dear friend Hannah entered the world, changing it for the better.

Hannah, I am so glad God brought us together. I treasure our friendship. I'm forever grateful to you and Sarah for introducing me to the CCA and thereby introducing me to Harvest Church. You have been such a blessing to me. Your calm, mature manner mixed with your bold, strong stand for the Lord and your family have been a blessing in my life and an inspiration to me. Thank you for always being there when I need prayer, a listening ear, or words of truth and encouragement. I love you dearly and I look forward to our friendship growing even closer as the years go by! I hope you have an absolutely awesome birthday!

No comments:

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14