Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sarah!

On this day, twenty-one years ago, my dear friend Sarah entered the world (yes, she and Hannah are twins) and it hasn't been the same since!

Sarah, I treasure our friendship. You have been a blessing to me since the moment we met and a true Godsend, especially in this season. I think I would have gone crazy by now if it wasn't for your prayers, listening ear, and words of truth and love. And, as I noted in Hannah's post, I truly am forever grateful to you two for introducing me to Harvest and helping me become part of the group.

Thanks for encouraging me to branch out and be a little crazy sometimes. There are definitely times in my life where I need friends to tell me to let go of whatever is going on in my life, let loose and have a little fun. And thanks for being there to have fun with! I love you dearly and I hope you have an incredibly blessed day that is far better than you could have imagined.

No comments:

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14