Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Katherine!

On this day, twenty-one years ago, my dear friend Katherine entered the world and blessed it with her presence.

Katherine, I consider myself privileged to call you one of my best friends. Your sweet, loving spirit and heart for God shine through in everything that you do and you are truly a blessing to everyone who knows you. I am so glad God allowed our paths to cross. I treasure our friendship and look forward to growing even closer in the years to come! I love you and I hope you have a truly blessed, God-kissed day.

Happy 21st Birthday!


Katherine and me in December 2007

2 comments:

Sheila Atchley said...

Precious blog entry, and exquisite picture, Liz!

Liz Overton said...

Thanks! The picture was taken at Michael and Megan's wedding.

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14